JOYA® Apple & Peanut Butter Energy Balls
These energy balls are super quick and easy to prepare! They’re an energizing on-the-go-snack, perfect for lunch boxes and busy moms!
- 500 ml (2 C) oats
- 5 ml (1 t) ground cinnamon
- 3 JOYA® apples, grated
- 125 ml (½ C) peanut butter
- 65 ml (¼ C) honey
- 5 ml (1 t) vanilla essence
- Place the oats and cinnamon into a large bowl. Add the grated JOYA apples and stir to mix.
- Add the peanut butter, honey and vanilla to the bowl.
- Using the back of a spoon, mix well until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Use a tablespoon to divide the mixture into 24 even sized scoops.
- Use slightly wet hands to roll each scoop into a smooth ball.
- Place on a baking tray lined with plastic wrap and refrigerate for an hour to firm.
Store firm energy balls in an airtight container in the fridge.
Energy balls will keep for 3-4 days.