Add a little JOYA® to your Summer December 2017
This competition has closed.
The winners are: Zeida Solomons, Kalay Govender, Whitney Knipe and Jackie Naidoo.
Competition Full Terms and Conditions – Add a little JOYA® to your Summer December 2017
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- The winner(s) will receive a Woolworths voucher to the value of R500.00. (each) (4 vouchers to be won)
- Entry is open to residents of South Africa except employees (and their families) of TopFruit, associated printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Entries need to consist of one amazing quality of a JOYA® apple that is unscrambled via help of the correct qualities found on the website, to apply.
- Competition period runs from midnight 3rd of December 2017 up until midnight 10th of December 2017. Any entries before or after these dates will be void.
- Proof of identity (SA Barcoded ID) will be required in order to claim your prize.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner will be drawn at random from all correct entries during the duration of the competition. Competition prize draw will take place on 11 December 2017 at our independent accountant Carl Schultz & Associates offices in Simondium.
- We will attempt to contact the winner three (3) times, on Facebook, via private message, including leaving a message where possible, in a period of 24 hours. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner via email or SMS if these contact details are provided.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.